Come and follow our lives as we follow Chr!st

We have lived in Ch!na since 2000, with a few short stints in the States every now and then. We've spent time learning languages, helping others to learn languages, and worked to help those in poverty have better lives. In all of this we hope the love of Chr!st shines brighter.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nepal

I recently visited Nepal for a few days. I didn't have a chance to get outside of Katmandu, but enjoyed my time there none the less. I went to visit friends and try to be an encouragement to them. I really enjoyed spending time with them. Nepal is a poor country with little infrastructure. I saw many street children and homeless people. Passing out candy and bringing a smile to their face was one of the highlights of my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment